Pneumatic booster pump is divided into gas-liquid booster pump. The principle of gas-liquid booster pump is to use low pressure of large area piston to produce high hydraulic pressure of small area piston.
Electric pumps, that is, electric-driven pumps, electric pumps are composed of pump body, riser, pump seat, submersible motor (including cable) and starting protection device. Pump body is the working part of submersible pump. It is composed of intake pipe, diversion shell, check valve, pump shaft and impeller. There are two ways to fix impeller on the shaft.
What are the advantages of pneumatic booster pump compared with electric pump?
1. Can be maintained under any reservation pressure, no energy consumption and heat generation, no heat generation, no spark and flame risk.
2. Easy to apply in automatic control system
3. Continuous start-stop without restriction and without adverse effects
4. Linear output of pressure, easy manual control
5. Light and reliable, easy to protect, strong and durable
6. Using compressed air as power source, no power source is needed.
7. No oil lubrication during operation.
8. Supercharging capacity up to 7000bar to meet most high pressure requirements
Pneumatic piston rings and other pneumatic components do not need to add lubricating oil during operation, which saves operation cost and prevents oil and gas from polluting the environment.
This article is organized and published by the gas booster pump. Do you have any idea about these contents? For more information, please click: . We will have more wonderful content for you to check. 57347