1. Characteristics of GPSQ pneumatic booster pump:
1. Driving medium: Various kinds of gas drive: compressed air, liquefied nitrogen and pipeline nitrogen, water vapor.
2. Large output flow: only 0.3-0.69MPa compressed air drive can achieve a larger output flow.
3. Active Pressure Maintenance: During operation, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops as the output pressure approaches the set pressure value. And maintain this pressure, at this time, energy consumption is very small, no heat generation, no movement of parts. When the pressure balance is broken, the pneumatic booster pump actively starts operation to the next balance.
4. Excellent raw materials: Stainless steel is the raw material of high-pressure part. The material of high pressure plunger is stainless steel, and double-layer seal is selected.
5. Brief protection: GRPS pneumatic booster pump has few parts and seals, simple protection and low cost. For all O-rings of the same series of pumps, the vulnerable parts of the repair kit can be replaced with each other, which greatly reduces the repair cost. The pneumatic booster pump has been injected with lubricant before leaving the factory, and no external lubrication is needed during operation.
2. Typical use of GPSQ pneumatic booster pump:
1. Air tightness testing: such as airborne casting, component testing, starting cylinder sealing testing; air conditioning pipeline, warm air core, cylinder sealing, car brake system and other equipment; pump body and valve: gas seal pressure test and water bubbling test; safety valve testing; capillary testing;
2. Inflation: high-pressure air source: such as high-pressure air source of calibration instrument; inflatable aircraft tyres; high-pressure oxygen air, standard gas filling and recovery of precious gas inflatable; gas spring inflatable
3. High Pressure Gas Source: Used for Power Production and Pipeline Detection; Isostatic Press; High Pressure Gas Source for Imitating Experiment; High Pressure Dew Point Meter for High Pressure Gas Source Detection; Immersion Experiment