The gas-liquid booster pump uses compressed air as the power source, and the output liquid pressure is proportional to the driving gas pressure. By adjusting the pressure of the driving air source, the corresponding liquid pressure can be obtained. When the driving air source pressure is balanced with the liquid pressure, the pneumatic booster pump will stop charging and the output liquid pressure will be stable within the preset pressure range. So, what can the gas-liquid booster pump bring to the daily production?
It can provide hydraulic power for bolt stretcher
2. Hydrostatic test and destructive test of products
3. Fluid pressure output and pressurization
4. High pressure medium filling in the reactor of the research room of the Supreme People's court
What are the characteristics of gas-liquid booster pump?
1. Small volume, high output pressure, convenient maintenance
2. Pneumatic booster products, easy to operate
3. It can be used as the core components of hydraulic power such as hydraulic test bench, blasting test bench, pulse test machine, etc
There is no need for electricity. The compressed gas in the factory can be used as a power source.
This article is written by the gas-liquid booster pump. To learn more about the products and more details, please pay attention to our official website: .