Terminology of gas-liquid booster pump:
1. Pressure ratio: area ratio of driving piston to pressure piston.
2. Air consumption: the minimum air consumption required to drive the piston (NL / min), to determine whether the delivery capacity of air compressor or pipeline can meet the needs of booster pump.
3.驱动压力:增压泵作用的理论压力范围为1.5bar - 10bar，更经济的范围为6bar - 8bar。
3. Driving pressure: the theoretical pressure range of booster pump is 1.5bar - 10bar, and the most economical range is 6bar - 8bar.
4. Displacement: volume of output medium in one stroke of booster pump (L / time).
5. Flow: the cumulative volume of the output medium of booster pump within 1 minute (L / min). Equal to displacement times per minute. The flow rate decreases with the increase of the output pressure, and the flow rate given in the sample is the measured value when the outlet pressure is 0.
6. Standard flow: only applicable to gas phase, i.e. at 1atm, the flow measured at C is 20 °.
7. Pressure maintaining: under a certain driving pressure, after the pump stops working, the circuit pressure does not change within the specified time. The minimum waiting time is 10min.
8. Make up pressure: no matter what causes the pressure drop in the holding circuit, the pump will start automatically to make up the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure stable.
How to choose gas-liquid booster pump?
1. Pay attention to leave enough actual pressure2. 现场压缩空气压力一般要求为2-8bar
2. The general pressure of compressed air on site is 2-8bar3.压力介质，中等温度
3. Pressure medium, medium temperature
4. The required flow, such as pressure detection, indicates the volume of the product and the required boosting speed. The calculation formula of the output pressure of the gas-liquid booster pump is:
Maximum output pressure = compressed air pressure × pressure ratio气液增压泵流量说明:
Flow description of gas-liquid booster pump:
1. 标记流由气液增压泵压力大于6条,出口压力接近于零应力状态,水流(2)的介质压力介质粘度、流动,如介质水和46 #液压油,流率差异较大,气液增压泵的流动一般模糊流量,准确流3。气液增压泵入口连接时，应尽量满足相应的管径，不能越小越通，要接小通径，流量减小。
1. The pressure of the marked flow is more than 6 from the gas-liquid booster pump, and the outlet pressure is close to the zero stress state. The viscosity and flow of the medium pressure medium of the water flow (2), such as medium water and 46 × hydraulic oil, vary greatly in the flow rate. The flow of the gas-liquid booster pump is generally fuzzy and accurate. When the inlet of the gas-liquid booster pump is connected, the corresponding pipe diameter shall be met as much as possible, and the smaller the pipe diameter is, the smaller the pipe diameter is, the smaller the flow rate is.