1. Fire oil, alcohol or other corrosive liquids should not be used to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, oil tanks and other components, which will affect the normal use of hydraulic presses.
2. When cleaning the gas supercharging system, the work of the hydraulic pump and the heating of the cleaning medium should be carried out simultaneously. Because when the temperature of cleaning oil is between 50 and 80 degrees Celsius, the rubber residue in the system can easily be removed.
3. Intermittent work can improve the cleaning effect when hydraulic pump works.
4. We should install filters in the circuit of cleaning oil circuit of gas supercharging system, so that most impurities in the system can be filtered out.
5. The cleaning time of hydraulic pump is generally between 48 hours and 60 hours, which is determined by the degree of disorder and pollution of the system.
6. At the end of the cleaning, do not stop the hydraulic pump immediately. It should continue to work until the temperature of the hydraulic pump returns to normal. This can prevent the external humidity from rusting the internal equipment.
7. After cleaning the gas supercharging system, the cleaning oil in the circuit should be removed in time.
In order to prolong the service life of gas turbocharging system, it is necessary to pay attention to these matters mentioned above when cleaning gas turbocharging system in the future.