Now it seems that the demand for pneumatic air booster valve is gradually increasing. The recognition and concern of users for the air booster pump is due to the popularization of the market and the obvious effect of "pneumatic control" air booster pump, which has the effect of energy saving. The market development of pneumatic air booster valve (also known as air booster pump, air supercharger and air supercharger) is from piston air compressor to ordinary air compressor, then to pneumatic air supercharger and double acting gas supercharger. It shows that the pneumatic supercharger industry is in constant innovation and development. The emergence of new products is not only the progress of technology, but also the need of market development.
Why is pneumatic air booster valve more and more popular?
In response to the call of the state, the field of pneumatic air booster valve advocates energy contracts and energy-saving replacement. The air booster is not only a gas producing and pressurized machine, as long as it can pump air and be easy to use. Now the goal is to be more stable, more energy-saving and more gas-saving, so that it can get a place in the exciting market competition of pneumatic air booster valve. The appearance of pneumatic air booster valve just follows such a principle, which is gas saving, energy saving and stability.
Compared with the electric booster pump, pneumatic booster pump has obvious advantages
1. It can keep under any predetermined pressure, no longer consume energy and generate heat, no heat, no spark and flame hazard;
2. Pressure linear output, easy to control manually;
3. Up to 7000bar pressurization capacity to meet most high pressure requirements;
4. Easy to use in automatic control system;
5. Continuous start and stop without restriction and bad influence;
6. The pneumatic piston ring and other pneumatic parts do not need to add lubricating oil when they are working, which can save operation cost and prevent oil and gas from polluting the environment;
7. It is light, reliable, easy to maintain and durable;
8. Using compressed air as power source, no power supply is needed;
9. No oil lubrication during operation.
Therefore, it is not unreasonable that the pneumatic air booster valve is more and more popular!