The advantages of 1. air pressure transmission
(1) the aerodynamic action is quick and the reaction is fast (0.02s). The adjustment and control are convenient, the maintenance is simple, and there are no problems such as the deterioration and supplement of the medium.
It is convenient for centralized gas supply and long-distance transportation control. Because the air viscosity is small (about 1/10000 of the hydraulic oil), the flow resistance in the pipe is small and the pressure loss is small.
The pneumatic system of the pneumatic booster pump has good adaptability to the working environment. Especially in flammable, explosive, dusty, strong magnetic, radiation, vibration and other bad working environment, the safety and reliability are better than the hydraulic, electronic and electrical systems.
(4) because of the compressibility of the air, overload protection can be realized, and the energy storage tank can be stored for urgent need.
Taking air as a working medium, it is easy to obtain, saving the cost and trouble of buying, storing and transporting medium: the air after use is discharged directly into the atmosphere, it is convenient to handle, and it does not pollute the environment.
Pneumatic components are simple in structure, low in cost and long in service life. They are easy to be standardized, serialized and universal.
It can be cooled automatically. The gas expands and the temperature decreases because of the exhaust.
Like hydraulic transmission, it is easy to operate and control, and easy to realize automatic control.
The shortcoming of 2. air pressure transmission
(1) motor stability is poor. Because of the high compressibility of the air, its working speed is greatly influenced by external loads.
(2) the working pressure is relatively low (0.3 - 1MPa), and it is difficult to obtain larger output force or torque.
The air purification treatment is more complicated. Impurities and steam in the gas source must be purified.
4. Because of the small viscosity and poor lubricity of the air, it is necessary to set up a lubricating and pneumatic booster pump device.
There is large exhaust noise.
Pneumatic transmission is used for a long time to perform simple mechanical action, but in recent years, pneumatic technology has played an extremely important role in the application and development of automation technology, and has been widely applied and rapidly developed to enumerate the application of pneumatic transmission in various industrial fields. The application of pneumatic transmission in industrial fields is the application of automatic production line of machinery industry, various kinds of machine tools, industrial machinery hands and robots, light industrial and pneumatic feeding devices for parts processing and testing equipment, food packaging production line, pneumatic canning device, chemical chemical raw material conveying device of tannery production line, oil drill. Mining equipment, jet negative pressure sampler and other metallurgical industry cold rolling and hot rolling plant pneumatic system, metal smelting device pneumatic system, hydraulic press pneumatic system electronic industry printed circuit board automatic production line, household electrical appliance production line, picture tube transfer mechanical pneumatic device
Ji'nan Jing Tuo gas booster pump has been committed to the service of gas booster pump for more than 10 years. It is our responsibility to solve the actual customer demand problem.