1. Driving media: multi-gas drive: compressed air, liquefied nitrogen and pipeline nitrogen, water vapor.
2. Large output flow: only 0.3-0.69MPa compressed air drive can achieve a larger output flow.
3. Automatic Pressure Maintaining: When working, the reciprocating speed of the pump slows down until it stops as the output pressure approaches the set pressure value. And adhere to this pressure, at this time energy consumption is very small, no heat generation, no parts movement. When the pressure balance breaks through, the pneumatic booster pump automatically starts to work to the next equilibrium.
4. Excellent material: High-pressure local material is stainless steel. The material of high pressure plunger is stainless steel, and double-layer seal is adopted.
5. Simple maintenance: GRPS pneumatic booster pump has fewer parts and seals, simple maintenance and low cost. All O-rings of the same series of pumps can be exchanged between the vulnerable parts of the repair kit, which greatly reduces the cost of maintenance. The pneumatic booster pump has been injected with smoothing agent before leaving the factory, so it does not need external smoothing when working.
Advantages of GPSQ Gas Booster Pump:
1. Sticking to hydraulic pressure does not require energy consumption
2. It has explosion-proof function and does not need electric power or wire connection.
3. Safety of oneself
4. Small structure, light weight, unaffected by weather changes
5. Easy to complete automatic control
7. Output static pressure is regulated by driving pressure
8. Output pressure up to 80 000 PSI
9. It is very easy to stop start and stop operation at full load.
10. Easy to install and operate
Thank you for your reading. For more information and questions, please click: . We will continue to work hard to provide you with services. Thank you for your support!