1. The steam booster pump can increase the gas with extremely low pressure to very high pressure, the driving pressure is less than 7 bar, and the pressure range of gas input port is 0.5-10 bar, which can be increased to 90 MPa. The whole pump is made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel, which can withstand 200 ℃ high temperature.
2. The steam booster pump series is a single-stage booster pump. In order to achieve the required pressure, the input air pressure at the gas inlet needs a certain degree of preloading. The pre boosting pressure varies with the large pressure in the picture of the gas booster pump. Both ends of the pump head are equipped with exhaust cooling, two inlet and two outlet can be connected according to user requirements.
3. The steam booster pump series adopts single gas control non-equilibrium gas distribution valve to realize the reciprocating movement of the pump, all made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel. All seals are imported products, and the driving air pressure is 10bar in large design. In order to ensure the service life of the pump, it is recommended that the driving air pressure be less than 8bar. The driving piston diameter of the series pump is 160mm, which is a single acting pump. The single acting pump is equipped with exhaust cooling.
蒸汽增压泵的特点：Features of steam booster pump:
1. A variety of gas drive: compressed air, nitrogen, steam, etc. can be used as the driving gas source of the pump, with large area push small area to achieve steam pressurization.
2. Wide range of application: it is used for clamping machine tool chuck, charging accumulator, high pressure bottle, reducing pressure gas into high pressure gas, etc. Any air source pressure is not high enough, whether it is mechanical or testing equipment, can use Delco booster pump.
3. Automatic pressure maintaining: no matter what causes the pressure drop of the pressure maintaining circuit, the booster pump will start automatically to supplement the leakage pressure and keep the circuit pressure constant.
4. Safe operation of steam booster pump: gas driven, no arc and spark, completely used in flammable, explosive liquid or gas places.
5. Simple maintenance of steam booster pump: compared with other gas drive pumps, booster pump can complete the same work, but its parts and seals are less, and the maintenance is simple.
6. Steam booster pump: booster pump is a kind of plunger pump. When working, the booster pump works rapidly to and fro. With the increase of output pressure, the reciprocating of the pump slows down until it stops. At this time, the pressure of the pump is constant, the energy consumption is low, and all parts stop moving.